1. The dogs really seem to be embracing the bump. Until Parker decides to karate kick their jaw that is.
2. Had a lovely shower this past weekend hosted by my best friend (more details later). I couldn’t wait to get home and write all my thank you’s for the wonderful gifts received! And what better mug to drink out of while doing so than that?
3. Found some fun wrapping paper at Target to line the dresser/changing table. Didn’t take the musty smell out of the drawers (still working on that), but it sure looks purty!
4. Received my Lemon Pennant fabric to make the crib skirt and window treatments in the mail from Spoonflower! Loved it in person even more than I did online! Let’s cross our fingers I keep in high spirits as I actually try and sew it all together.
5. The crib officially has a mattress. We went with a 2-sided organic mattress by LA Baby. 2-sided meaning one side is more firm for when he is little and the other side is more soft for when he is a toddler. I’m all about multi-tasking.
6. Somehow Parker received his first item from Tiffany’s before me. I am 27 and he is in womb. How does that happen? The generous gift was given by a handful of people I work with. Something tells me I won’t let him touch it until he has a child I can hand it down to. Boys & china don’t mix last time I checked…no matter what age!